Have you ever wanted your smile to be in its peak physical condition? Do you ever wish your teeth and gums would stay strong for a lifetime? If you want your smile to last on, here are some of the basics of oral health care:
– Are you evading snacks that can easily chip and crack your teeth, such as hard candies?
– Are you habitually avoiding oral health risks such as mouth jewelry?
– Are you using any alternative cleaning tools after mealtimes, such as sugarless gum or mouthwash?
– Have you followed instructions that your dentist has given you for ideal oral hygiene?
– Are you cognizant of your dental history?
– Do you always use safety gear and the appropriate equipment to keep your face and mouth protected during sports and other high-risk activities?
– Do you focus on eating a healthy diet in accordance to the food group pyramid, including a diet low in sugars and carbohydrates?
– Are you regularly attending your regular checkups and professional cleanings with your dentist?
– Are your evading cavity-causing products such as sodas and sugary sweets?
If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Gayle Fletcher at our dentist office in Conroe, Texas, please call us at 936-856-9969. Our team at Patient-First Dental Care looks forward to keeping your oral health in pristine condition with excellent oral health care treatments for the future.