Dental implants can fix broken smiles by replacing teeth and strengthening jawlines. If you suffered an accident that left your smile damaged or you have missing teeth, dental implants can do wonders for you. If you would like to speak with our dentists at Patient-First Dental Care, we are here to help create an individualized plan that is right for you. Below are a few benefits of dental implants:
– Speech: Dentures and bridges can alter your speech, but implants do not.
– Proven Success: Dental implants have a proven track record and extremely high success rate.
– Stability: Dental implants don’t risk the chance of embarrassment as dentures can if they fall out. Implants are firmly rooted in place.
– No Collateral Damage: Because dental implants are firmly rooted in the locations of the previous tooth, they will not grind up next to or shift towards other healthy neighboring teeth.
– Conformity: Implants act just like your normal teeth, and should be brushed and cleaned the same as well.
– Durability: If properly cared for, dental implants last a lifetime.
It’s never too late to save your smile with a dental implant and our team is happy to help. If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Gayle Fletcher, please call us at 936-856-9969 or stop by our office in Conroe, Texas. Dental implants can help get you back the smile you long for!