Gayle Fletcher, DDS, PA
● Dr. Fletcher earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio in 1991. He went on to complete his residency in
● Now a retired Lt. Colonel, he served in the Navy and the U.S. Army.
● He is a select member of fewer than 400 doctors worldwide to complete a three-year program in Occlusion (the bite), taught by the Foundation for Bioesthetic
● Dr. Fletcher is an instructor and co-founder of Dental Development Seminars, which provides instructions in oral surgery techniques. This course combines hands-on
training in surgical tooth extractions with charitable missions in Guatemala and Costa Rica.
● He is a current member and chairman of the Academy for Bioesthetic Dentistry, Texas OBI Study Club, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, American Orthodontic
Society, American Dental Association®, Texas Dental Association, and Brazos Valley Dental Society.
● Dr. Fletcher, in collaboration with specialists in all phases of dentistry, has founded an international teaching institute, “International Focus on Healing”.
● In conjunction with the medical community, Dr. Fletcher is bringing improved healing to non-healing wounds.
● When Dr. Fletcher is not in the office, he is cheering on the Astros. Dr. Fletcher’s wife, Angela, is the Human Resources Coordinator for the office. His daughter
is a registered nurse by profession. She and her husband welcomed twins into their family in June. His son proudly served in U.S. Navy as a corpsman, and he is
currently attending college. He and his wife are expecting Dr. Fletcher’s fifth grandchild.
Meet Our Team
When you visit our dental office in Conroe, Texas, our team works hard to ensure that your experience is enjoyable and comfortable. Our dental team is friendly and caring, as well as experienced and talented. We are dedicated to providing you with high-quality dental care and exceptional customer service. We invite you to contact us today at Patient-First Dental Care to learn more about us and Dr. Fletcher, our experienced dentist. We look forward to getting to know you!
Paige – Registered Dental Hygienist
● Paige graduated from the UT Health Science Center in San Antonio with an honors distinction.
● Patients consistently express how much they appreciate Paige’s light touch, thorough cleaning and her ability to make their visits comfortable.
● Since 2020, she continues contributing to the success of the practice by performing technique-sensitive procedures that prevent, reduce, or eliminate an inflammatory response that affects every system of your body!
● Paige wants everyone to remember… “Floss the teeth you want to keep!”
Amanda – Lead Registered Dental Assistant
● In 2007, Amanda joined our team as the Lead Registered Dental Assistant.
● Amanda studied at WSU in Pullman, Washington for one year before deciding to go into dentistry.
● Always striving to provide our patients with the best possible care, she is dedicated to ensuring patient comfort.
● With over fifteen years of dental experience, she assists during procedures with confidence and is able to create a positive experience for those with dental anxiety, concerns about treatment or other questions about their dental care.
● “Dr. Fletcher has taught me so many new things in dentistry, especially bioesthetic dentistry. I’ve been migraine-free since 2008 because of the restorative dental treatment that he has completed to align my bite and jaw joints properly.”
● Amanda loves to spend time with her daughter, Taylor, and her husband, James. Together, they enjoy going to the park, bowling, roller-skating, going to the movies and being off-the-wall silly. When they get the chance, they also enjoy playing darts both competitively and for fun. Amanda loves to be outdoors and enjoys camping, fishing and gardening.
Angela – Human Resources Coordinator
● In 1986, she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in biology from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas.
● Angela joined our team in 1995.
● Working behind the scenes in our practice, she is found supporting our team in various ways, such as taking care of payroll, ensuring accuracy with accounts payable and managing reports.
● Angela has two grown children and five grandchildren. She has been married to her husband for over half of her life! Away from work, Angela enjoys photography and hiking, and she thinks it is best to enjoy both at the same time.
Shyra – Financial Coordinator
● Shyra joined our practice in June 2014 and manages patient investments towards treatment. Not only does she bring with her an irresistible smile and positive energy, but she has the skills to assist practically anyone with overcoming financial obstacles to achieve their treatment goals.
● After completing the dental assisting program, she quickly began to build her knowledge of dentistry. After spending her first five years in dentistry as a chairside assistant, she found her niche as a Financial Coordinator and absolutely loves dental business administration.
● It is usually her friendly voice that you hear when you call our office, and she is always glad to answer any questions you may have about your financial concerns or payment plan options, and to help schedule your appointment for a convenient time.
● She is excited about her role at Patient First Dental Care and we are certain that you will love her kind, sweet, warm personality. Making sure that patients feel welcome and comfortable at our office is one of her top priorities.
● Shyra enjoys traveling and creating new adventures with her daughter.
Abby – Practice Administrator & Marketing Liaison
● In August 2014, she joined the team as our patient care coordinator and facilitates the daily operations of the practice.
● After earning an associate’s degree, Abby entered the dental field in 2008. With over 10 years of dental field experience, she offers a myriad of knowledge within the industry.
● In addition to administrative commitments, managing marketing, and advertising campaigns, Abby also spends time connecting with the community through networking opportunities. Using her passion for technology, Abby coordinates our overall online presence via social media, the practice website, and monitors our online reputation.
● When she isn’t working to help patients achieve healthy smiles, Abby enjoys discovering the latest technology, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
Jess – Registered Dental Assistant
● After deciding to become a Registered Dental Assistant, she attended and completed the necessary requirements at ATI in Waco, Texas.
● With over seven years of experience, she brings valuable skills to our office. Jess facilitates exams with Dr. Fletcher, ensures patient comfort during treatment and enjoys building a rapport with patients.
● Being able to assist with creating healthy, lasting smiles is her favorite part of dentistry. Jess enjoys Patient First Dental Care because, “I love my co-workers; we have a great team!”
● Together Jess and her son, Jaxson stay busy playing baseball, kickball and fishing. In her spare time, she is often cooking, working out and spending time with friends and family at the lake.
Tracy – Insurance Coordinator
● In October 2018, Tracy became our Insurance Coordinator.
● She has dedicated over 10 years to helping patients with their dental benefits and understanding the opportunities available to maximize insurance contributions towards necessary treatment.
● With previous experience in various dental specialties such as: Ortho, Endodontics, Periodontics and Oral Surgery, she offers a vast resource of knowledge regarding dental insurance.
● Tracy enjoys spending time with her husband, daughters, three grandchildren, and her Labrador and Boxer mix, Schotizie. Often, she is found cooking and watching reality home décor shows in between football season. As a Texas Longhorns fan, she says, “College football is my passion, especially attending all home games in Austin! Hook ‘em Horns!”