A dental bridge is a type of dental restoration used to replace one missing tooth or multiple missing teeth in a row. If you are missing one or more teeth, a dental bridge can be used to effectively restore your smile’s health, function, and appearance. Dental bridges are composed of two dental crowns and one or more artificial teeth. The dental crowns are placed on the teeth or dental implants adjacent to the gap to support the artificial replacement teeth. Dr. Gayle Fletcher, our talented dentist, may recommend a dental bridge to improve your smile by:
- Restoring lost facial volume and shape
- Preventing the remaining natural teeth from shifting in the mouth
- Improving your ability to chew, eat, and speak as normal
- Alleviating stress on the bite
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
Each dental bridge is custom made to fit your smile and bite perfectly. In most cases, custom dental bridges in Conroe, Texas, can be completed in just two comfortable visits to our dental office. If you would like to learn more about dental bridges and our other tooth-replacement options, we welcome you to call Patient-First Dental Care at 936-856-9969 soon.